Mar 05 , 2021
Why is a skincare routine important?
A targeted skincare routine is essential because
- It helps to treat your skin issues.
- It helps to exfoliate your skin by removing dead skin cells that contribute to dull-looking skin.
- It helps to balance your skin's pH, control your sebum, and remove harmful bacteria.
- It helps to hydrate and moisturize your skin to prevent dehydrated skin.
What should be considered when considering a skincare routine?
- Determine your skin type
- Determine ingredients your skin is allergic to
- Consider what your skin issues are
- Consider your age
- Consider the season change
- What results are you aiming for your skin
- Your budget
What problems does a skin routine solve?
- It helps your skin to purge
- It helps to prevent acne
- It helps to slow down the aging process
- It helps to slow down the formation of wrinkles, fine lines, frown lines
- It helps to protect the skin from environmental damage
- It fights off free-radicals
- It helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin
- It protects the skin barrier